Linea Mono 8K CL
The new Linea family of line scan cameras provides the uncompromising performance and rich feature-set found in Teledyne DALSA high-end line scan cameras at an unprecedented price point.
Based on the most advanced CMOS line scan technology Linea employs a single line 7 µm x 7 µm pixel array at an 80 kHz line rate. With excellent sensitivity and speed, Linea surpasses the requirements of demanding applications‰ۡÌÝÌÒsuch as materials grading and inspection, transportation safety, and general purpose machine vision.
Linea is a compact, light weight and robust camera with many attractive features, including full-fledged flat-field correction, multiple ROI, smart triggers through programmable GPIO, multiple user configuration sets, and calibration coefficients for various lighting conditions.
GenICam compliant Linea is easy to set up and integrate using a GUI, such as Teledyne DALSA Sapera camera configuration utility Camexpert, or an ASCII interface using three letter commands.
Linea Mono 8k Camera Link
- Teledyne DALSA high sensitivity CMOS technology
- High speed 80 kHz maximum line rate
- High resistivity in visible with enhanced NIR resistivity
- Up to four Areas of Interest, for data reduction
- Multiple Regions of Interest for independent Flat Field Calibration
- Eight user coefficient sets and FFC calibration sets
- Programmable and Flexible triggering (5V-24V)
- Supports Camera Link cables up to 10 meters
- GeniCam and ASCII compliant interfacing
- M72 x 0.75 mount hole for lens adapters
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend