Need to Purchase Multiples? Call Us for a Custom Quote at (866) 339-4625
Linea Mono 16k CL
The new Linea family of line scan cameras provides the uncompromising performance and rich feature-set found in Teledyne DALSA's high-end line scan cameras at an unprecedented price point.
Based on the most advanced CMOS line scan technology Linea employs a single line 3.5 µm x 3.5 µm pixel array at a 48 kHz line rate. With excellent sensitivity and speed, Linea surpasses the requirements of demanding applications - such as materials grading and inspection, transportation safety, and general purpose machine vision.
Linea is a compact, light weight and robust camera with many attractive features, including full-fledged flat-field correction, multiple ROI, multiple user configuration sets, and calibration coefficients for various lighting conditions. GenICam compliant Linea is easy to set up and integrate using a GUI, such as Teledyne DALSA's Sapera camera configuration utility Camexpert, or an ASCII interface using three letter commands.
- Teledyne DALSA's high sensitivity CMOS technology
- High speed 48 kHz maximum line rate
- High responsivity in visible with enhanced NIR responsivity
- Up to four Areas of Interest, for data reduction
- Multiple Regions of Interest for independent Flat Field Calibration
- Eight user coefficient sets and FFC calibration sets
- Supports Camera Link cables up to 10 meters
- GeniCam and ASCII compliant interfacing
- M72 x 0.75 mount hole for lens adapters
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend