Need to Purchase Multiples? Call Us for a Custom Quote at (866) 339-4625
Linea Mono 2k CL
The new Linea 2K CL family of line scan cameras provides the uncompromising performance and rich feature-set found in Teledyne DALSA high-end line scan cameras at an unprecedented price point.
Based on the most advanced CMOS line scan technology Linea employs a single line 7 µm x 7 µm pixel array at an 80 kHz line rate. With excellent sensitivity and speed, Linea surpasses the requirements of demanding applications‰ۡÌÝÌÒsuch as materials grading and inspection, transportation safety, and general purpose machine vision.
Linea is a compact, light weight and robust camera with many attractive features, including full-fledged flat-field correction, multiple ROI, smart triggers through programmable GPIO, multiple user configuration sets, and calibration coefficients for various lighting conditions.
GenICam compliant Linea is easy to set up and integrate using a GUI, such as Teledyne DALSA Sapera camera configuration utility Camexpert, or an ASCII interface using three letter commands.
- High speed, high sensitivity
- GenICam compliant, easy to set up integrate and use through user friendly Sapera Camexpert configuration GUI, or three letter commands.
- Programmable camera triggering, signalling and synchronization
- Full-fledged flat field correction
- Multiple user coefficient sets and multiple FFC calibration sets
- Compact, robust and light weight
- Choices of C-mount or F-mount lens adapters
- Wide supply voltage range from 5V to 24V
- Multiple region of interest (ROI) and binning features
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend