Need to Purchase Multiples? Call Us for a Custom Quote at (866) 339-4625
Piranha3 8k, 33 khz, Rectangular
Piranha3 Series: Piranha3 8k, 33 khz, Rectangular
The Piranha3 8k cameras take imaging to a new level with eight outputs running at 40 MHz and a line rate up to 33.7 kHz.
More detail. Fewer cameras.
The Piranha3 cameras enable you to meet the line rates necessary for your high performance applications and allow you to reduce the number of cameras in your system.The large number of pixels and fast line rates specifically meet the throughput demands of flat panel inspection (Gen7 and Gen8) and printed circuit board inspection. With this large resolution and high speed, these cameras can inspect more panels in the same amount of time than ever before. When you use fewer cameras, you use fewer framegrabbers, lenses, computers and cables. The Piranha3 family delivers the lowest price/pixel system solution.
More programmability than ever before.
A Camera Link interface ensures easy integration of the Piranha3 into existing systems. With a selectable number of taps, bit depth, and Camera Link mode, the Piranha3 cameras are extremely flexible. Other programmable features include flat field correction, exposure control, and gain and offset control.
- 8k resolution
- Line rate up to 33.7 kHz
- 320 MHz throughput (8x40 MHz)
- 100% fill factor
- ̴å±50 µm sensor alignment accuracy
- High responsivity
- Flat field correction
- RoHS compliant
- Two mechanical form factors (rectangular P3-80 or "square" P3-87) offer variety of mounting options
- Resolution: 8192
- Data Rate: 320 MHz
- Max. Line/Frame Rate: 33.7 kHz
- Pixel Size: 7 x 7 µm
- Data Format: 8, 12 bit
- Output: Med, Full Camera Link
- Lens Mount: M72 x 0.75
- Responsivity: 44 / 27 DN/(nJ/cm̴_) broadband @ +10 dB
- Dynamic Range: 54 dB
- Nominal Gain Range: ̴å±10 dB
- Size: 150 x 42 x 80 / 85 x 54.2 x 80 mm
- Mass: <630 g / <125 g
- Operating Temp: 0 ̴åÁC to 50 ̴åÁC
- Power Supply: 12 V to 15 V
- Power Dissipation: <15 W
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, RoHS
- Control: MDR26 Camera Link
- Data: Shared with control
- Power: Hirose HR10 6 pin
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390