Genie TS C1920
The Genie TS-C1920 uses the CMOSIS CMV2000 color CMOS sensor with a resolution of 2048 x 1080. Teledyne DALSA's "Burst Mode" feature allows for image capture rates of 70 fps in 2 megapixel resolution with a true global shutter while maintaining exceptional image quality.
The Genie TS-C1920 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Genie cameras, the TS-C1920 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC.
- Ideal for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Simplified set-up with field proven Sapera Essential software featuring CamExpert
- Engineered to accommodate industrial environment with a ruggedized, screw mount, RJ-45 connector
- Operating temperature : -20 to +60c
- Power dissipation : ~4.5 to 5.5W
- Color: Bayer pattern output
- 2048 x 1088 @ 70fps̴Ì_
- 5EPI Cmosis Color 5.5m x 5.5m
- 12 to 24 Volt DC + PoE
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend