Genie Nano M800
The Genie Nano-M800 uses the On-Semi Python500 Monochrome sensor with a resolution of 800 x 600. Teledyne DALSA's Burst Acquisition and TurboDrive feature allows for image capture rates of up to 566 fps in SVGA resolution while maintaining very good image quality.
The Genie Nano-M800 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Teledyne DALSA GigE cameras, the Genie Nano-M800 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC. And all Genie Nano cameras are built with Teledyne DALSA's Trigger to Image Reliability framework, which controls and monitors the entire process from trigger through image capture and transfer to host memory and helps protect you from data loss.
Mono and NIR models differ only in their spectral response.̴Ì_
- Available in Mono and NIR models
- Uses standard PC Ethernet port & hardware
- Supports cable lengths up to 100 m (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
- Simplified set-up with field proven Sapera Essential software featuring CamExpert
- Engineered to accommodate industrial environment with a ruggedized, screw mount, RJ-45 connector
- 800 x 600 @ 550fps̴Ì_
- On-Semi Python500 Mono
- 12 to 36 Volt DC + PoE
- Area Scan
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend