Genie Nano M4020
The Genie Nano-M4020 uses the Sony IMX304 Monochrome sensor with a resolution of 4112 x 3008. Teledyne DALSA's Burst Acquisition and TurboDrive feature allows for image capture rates of up to 20 fps in 12M pixels resolution while maintaining very good image quality.
The Genie Nano-M4020 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Teledyne DALSA GigE cameras, the Genie Nano-M4020 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC. And all Genie Nano cameras are built with Teledyne DALSA's Trigger to Image Reliability framework, which controls and monitors the entire process from trigger through image capture and transfer to host memory and helps protect you from data loss.
- Uses standard PC Ethernet port & hardware
- Supports cable lengths up to 100 m (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
- Simplified set-up with field proven Sapera Essential software featuring CamExpert
- Engineered to accommodate industrial environment with a ruggedized, screw mount, RJ-45 connector
- Resolution: 4112 x 3008
- Max. Frame Rate: 20 fps
- Pixel Size: 3.45 µm
- Output Format: GigE Vision
- Size: 21 x 29 x 44 mm
- Mass: 46 g
- Area Scan
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend