Need to Purchase Multiples? Call Us for a Custom Quote at (866) 339-4625
Genie C1400 - 1/2 (Legacy)
The Genie C1400 uses a Sony color CCD with a resolution of 1360 x 1024. Operating at 15 frames per second at full resolution, the Genie C1400 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Genie cameras, the C1400 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC.
All Genie cameras are supported by Teledyne DALSA's Sapera̴Ìö LT software libraries featuring CamExpert for simplified camera set-up and configuration. Sapera LT has been field proven in tens of thousands industrial applications. Hardware independent, Sapera LT delivers the same reliable performance regardless of the image acquisition device being used. This unique feature allows OEMs to start using the Genie without re-writing the application. In addition, Sapera LT includes powerful diagnostics and setup utilities for application development, custom camera configurations and system deployment.
- Active resolution of 1360 x 1024
- 24-bits Pixel Depth RGB
- High frame rates with vertical windowing, up to 81 fps
- On-board Color Conversion
- Engineered with Teledyne DALSA's Trigger-to-Image Reliability framework
- GigE Vision compliant
- Engineered to accommodate industrial style, screw mount, RJ-45 connectors
- Options for C or CS-Mount lenses
- Also available with Right-Angle lens mounts
- 12 Volt DC
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend