Genie TS M4096
The Genie TS-M4096 uses an advanced Teledyne DALSA CMOS monochrome sensor with a resolution of 4096 x 3072. Teledyne DALSA's proprietary sensor technology allows for image capture rates of 10 fps in 12 megapixel resolution with a true global shutter while maintaining exceptional image quality.
The Genie TS-M4096 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Genie cameras, the TS-M4096 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC.
- Ideal for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Simplified set-up with field proven Sapera Essential software featuring CamExpert
- Engineered to accommodate industrial environment with a ruggedized, screw mount, RJ-45 connector
- Operating temperature : -20 to +60c
- Power dissipation : ~4.5 to 5.5W
- 4096 x 3072 @ 12fps
- DALSA Mono 6.0m x 6.0m
- 12 to 24 Volt DC + PoE
- M42 X 1mm Thread Mount
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend