Genie Nano C4060
The Genie Nano-C4060 uses the Sony Pregius IMX255 9M Color sensor with a resolution of 4112 x 2176. Teledyne DALSA's Burst Acquisition and TurboDrive feature allows for image capture rates of 56 fps in 9M pixels resolution while maintaining exceptional image quality.
The Genie Nano-C4060 takes advantage of gigabit Ethernet technology, transmitting data over standard CAT-5e and CAT-6 cables to distances of up to 100 m. Like all Teledyne DALSA GigE cameras, the Genie Nano-C4060 is based on AIA (Automated Imaging Association) GigE Vision Standard to directly link the camera to a PC. And all Genie Nano cameras are built with Teledyne DALSA's Trigger to Image Reliability framework, which controls and monitors the entire process from trigger through image capture and transfer to host memory and helps protect you from data loss.
- Uses standard PC Ethernet port & hardware
- Supports cable lengths up to 100 m (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
- Simplified set-up with field proven Sapera Essential software featuring CamExpert
- Engineered to accommodate industrial environment with a ruggedized, screw mount, RJ-45 connector
- Frame Rate:
- Burst: 56 fps
- Max sustained with TurboDrive: 31 fps
- Max sustained, standard: 14.3 fps
- Area Scan
Looking for Lenses, Cables or Lighting? Call (877) 422-3390
We Also Recommend